1. Sign up. By signing up, you are joining thousands of advocates and dozens of organizations around the country committed to taking action to #FUELHigherEd. You will receive updates on the latest ways you can take action, announcements about trainings and virtual gatherings, and important campaign milestones.
2. Share resources. With recent SNAP student eligibility expansion under the latest COVID-19 relief bill, more students than ever are eligible for SNAP benefits, but these changes are only as good as the number of students who know they can apply.
3. Take action. Through our advocacy toolkits, you can take action on the federal, state, or community level using sample social media posts, sign-on letters, informational resources, and more. Our collective action to protect and expand SNAP benefits for college students & support Hunger Free Campus Grant legislation makes an impact.
4. Get equipped with our videos and podcast. Tune into our student run podcast, The Campus Hunger Project Podcast, or watch recordings on topics about SNAP and state-level advocacy from our summer series, to raise awareness about the issue with your network.
5. Join a working group. College students are the leaders of our movement. If you are a current U.S. college student, we invite you to join our monthly meetings to participate in working groups that help shape the direction or our campaign alongside our partners.